Welcome to this page where we inform you about the legal aspects and the conditions of use that regulate the access to imaginaisladepascua.com.
The Terms and Conditions of Use that we detail below, regulate the access, navigation, download and use of THE WEB, as well as the access, download and use of any information, text, graphics, photos and applications for mobile terminals that are created , designed, promoted or disseminated by THE WEB and its owners and which you can access from THE WEB or from any other web page or computer application (hereinafter, all called THE CONTENTS).
The access and navigation on the WEB, implies your express and complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. We thank you for taking a few minutes and read them carefully. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, access to the information shown on THE WEB, is completely free.
- 1. Identification data
- 2. Applicable legislation
- 3. Purpose of the web
- 4. The users of the web
- 6. Data protection
- 7. Intellectual and industrial property rights. Use of content
- 8. Links and affiliations
- 10. Exclusion of responsibilities
- 11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. Identification data
The WEB is a personal website, managed by Javier Darío Ruiz Martín (hereinafter THE PROVIDER).
For any question you can contact us through the Contact Form that you will find in THE WEB or by writing to the mail email@example.com.
2. Applicable legislation
THE WEB is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework. Specifically, we are governed by the following rules:
• General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Regulation of the European Union, which unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
• Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) and its Regulations approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21. Spanish regulations regarding the processing of personal data and the obligations of those responsible for the management of this information.
• Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). Standard that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means.
3. Purpose of the web
The purpose of the WEB is to disseminate and make available to its users tourist and cultural information about the destination Isla de Pascua, freely accessible and free, and to make it easier for WEB users to contact companies directly and / or private providers of tourist services in said destination.
In a complementary manner, THE WEB aims to provide advertising services and affiliate marketing related to THE CONTENTS.
4. The users of the web
The access and navigation by THE WEB gives you the quality of USER. Therefore keep in mind that such access and navigation imply your express and complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. In no case, the use and browsing of THE WEB means the beginning of any employment and / or commercial relationship.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of THE CONTENTS offered by THE WEB in accordance with the Law and these Terms and Conditions of Use, respecting at all times the other Users of the same.
With an enunciative and non-limiting character, the USER is expressly obliged to:
• Not perform any action intended to damage, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionality, tools, content and / or infrastructure of the WEB, in a way that prevents or impairs its normal use.
• Not to use the materials and information contained in THE WEB for illicit purposes, expressly prohibited in these Terms and Conditions of Use or that are contrary to the rights and interests of THE WEB, THE PROVIDER, other users and / or third parties.
• Not to spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigrating nature or that incites or promotes the performance of criminal, violent defamatory or degrading acts due to age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that does, promotes or incites, directly or indirectly, the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs or public order. This includes the obligation to NOT use any of the Contact Forms that exist in THE WEB as a means to disseminate this type of content.
• Not to damage the systems, contents, functionalities or equipment of THE WEB or of third parties, nor to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other type of systems, whatever their nature, which are likely to cause damage or harm to THE WEB or third parties.
• Not try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of THE WEB, or try to manipulate any of the Contact Forms, contained therein.
• Not to use THE WEB and / or its CONTENTS, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or own information or of third parties without the authorization of the PROVIDER.
• Maintain at all times respectful communications with the service providers whose information appears on the WEB and with which the USER can contact through the corresponding Contact Forms.
• Use THE WEBSITE and its CONTENTS for exclusively private and non-profit purposes, respecting at all times the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of THE WEB or third-party assignees, as set forth in the section corresponding to INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS E INDUSTRIAL.
• Not reproduce totally or partially, copy, distribute, rent, transform or allow public access, through any form of public communication, the materials and information contained in THE WEB, or include them in another website without prior authorization and for written by the PROVIDER.
• Establish adequate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in your information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet, especially the WEB, being aware that the Internet is not a totally secure medium .
The USER will be liable for all damages and losses of any nature that THE WEB, the LENDER or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject under these Terms and Conditions of Use or the law, in relation to the access and / or use of THE WEBSITE and its CONTENTS.
6. Data protection
THE PROVIDER, as the file responsible, guarantees that THE WEB complies with the European and Spanish Regulations related to the Protection of Personal Data detailed in Point 2 of this Legal Notice.
7. Intellectual and industrial property rights. Use of content
All intellectual and industrial property rights over THE WEB and its CONTENTS, including, but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, content, images, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, videos and other elements that appear on the web, are the exclusive property of the PROVIDER as the owner of THE WEB, or in its case it has a license or express authorization on the part of the owners for its use.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the PROVIDER that may appear on THE WEB, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In those cases, THE PROVIDER acts only as an assignee with authorization for its use and disclosure.
Any use not previously authorized and expressly by THE PROVIDER, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the CONTENTS of the WEBSITE for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without prior authorization is expressly prohibited. THE PROVIDER, who will have the full freedom to request or not a consideration.
In order to provide the most complete information possible about the tourist destination and the services offered therein, the WEB contains links to websites of third parties, as well as to several social networks. THE PROVIDER does not approve, supervise or control in any way the contents of said websites and / or social networks, nor the services offered therein.
By facilitating such links, in no way THE WEB or its PROVIDER, are responsible for the quality, reliability, legality or legitimacy of the contents offered on the websites of third parties or for the consequences that the USER may have to the access them. THE BORROWER assumes no responsibility of any kind for the consequences, damages, breaches or inconveniences that the USER may suffer when contracting the services of any of the local service providers that appear on THE WEB.
Likewise, THE PROVIDER is part of affiliate programs of companies that provide services or commercialize products, related to THE CONTENTS OF THE WEB.
Although the LENDER agrees to be part of affiliate programs of companies and / or prestigious brands that guarantee adequate levels of quality, is not responsible in any way for possible problems, damages or inconveniences that the USER may suffer when hiring any of the recommended products or services.
On the other hand, in the event that any person, natural or legal, makes a link or hyperlink from your website to THE WEB, this does not imply either the consent of the PROVIDER or the existence of contractual relationships between it and the owner of the web page or portal from which the link is made. Neither does it mean the knowledge or acceptance by the PROVIDER of the services and / or contents offered on said website or third party portal. Neither THE WEB nor the PROVIDER are responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
THE WEB contains third-party cookies whose purpose is to facilitate browsing the Internet and analyze the behavior of users during browsing. We recommend you read our Cookies Policy in detail to learn more about it.
On the other hand, third parties whose pages you access following one of the links contained in THE WEB, also have their own cookies, so we recommend that you inform yourself about the type of cookies and the way they use them, visiting their corresponding Privacy Policies. Cookies.
10. Exclusion of responsibilities
Although we work to offer users the best possible information about the destination and the services offered there, things change very quickly, so neither THE WEB nor its PROVIDER are responsible for any damages or losses that may be caused. for errors, omissions, impressions or lack of updating in the CONTENTS, or for the lack of availability of THE WEB due to maintenance processes, updates, technical problems or similar. Neither are they responsible for the possible transmission of viruses or harmful programs that may occur in equipment or contents of the USERS, although we will always take all appropriate measures to try to avoid it.
THE PROVIDER is not responsible for the illegal, illegitimate, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice and Terms and Conditions Use, that any third party can make of THE WEB and its CONTENTS.
THE PROVIDER reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, undertaking to publish the new Terms duly. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify at its discretion, the CONTENTS, its structure or form of presentation, as well as the location of THE WEBSITE.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of any controversy related to THE WEB or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applicable, under the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the law stipulates otherwise.