Rapa Nui Dive Center
We invite you to visit the Rapa Nui Dive Center and to try one of the most wonderful experiences that Easter Island has to offer: immersing yourself in its crystal clear waters and discovering its incredible underwater life.
If this is your first time, we offer introductory dives for which you do not need to have previous experience or even know how to swim. We will guide you step by step so that you only enjoy. And if you already have a license, you can participate in our guided recreational dives, during which you will meet unique species that only inhabit the waters of Rapa Nui. Prior reservation, you can also enjoy a unique activity such as Diving
In addition, we have Tours available to the motu for snorkeling and deep sea fishing, in boats for 3 people, in the company of a professional fisherman (includes complete equipment – departures according to the tide).
It’s important to consider:
• The minimum age for diving is 10 years:
• Diving is an activity not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension,
diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory diseases and pregnant women.
• Initiation Diving: 45,000 pesos (includes photos and video)
• Guided recreational diving: 45,000 pesos
• Deep sea fishing: 200,000 pesos per boat (capacity 3 people)
Attention hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 19:30 h
Phone: +56966936813 (call or send us a whatsapp message)